Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: undergo
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- this, when it has undergone change inside him, enables him to replace
- undergo in himself a development wherein the body acts as a
- undergo a pain with which no other pain can be compared. It is at the
- direct inner experience of the idea. He will undergo also the pain
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- experiences they have undergone together in the past, and the germs
- whole destiny of the man, the destiny he is undergoing and has himself
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- man has to undergo comes to him, in the spiritual world, in
- through the gate of death; here his first experiences are undergone.
- many human beings to undergo, at any rate in part, the experiences
- and undergo what I have already described. This is the sphere in which
- experiences undergone by the human being in his existence between
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- subject to the force of gravity undergo a change, when we go
- having entered the Sun region man undergoes an experience which I
- itself; our form has undergone metamorphosis into what will become
- that he has to undergo consists in this that a whole host of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: