Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: waking
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- dreamer but a normal waking person, nay even more than a normal
- waking person. To the dreamer the symbols come spontaneously,
- to the waking person the conceptual images come through outer
- stimulation. The waking person who makes alive within himself
- view of waking life. The dream can only be unmasked from the
- point of view of waking; the dreamer imagines the content of
- ready to live with empty consciousness, with normal waking
- consciousness without this waking consciousness having a
- they tie the picture of the first happening after waking up
- experiences in the morning after waking up is connected with
- Just as in the day waking states one only follows that which
- sleep and the first after waking up, this is now filling up.
- day waking life brings to consciousness the happenings of
- then the possibility develops to free oneself in the waking
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- dull, consciousness during waking life is clear, consciousness after
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: