Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: whole
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- rather does it imply a change in the whole way of experiencing
- effectual quality. We speak of knowledge being sound, wholesome —
- or unwholesome, and to be discarded. The concepts “true”
- the whole of knowledge. For we must needs regard as desirable what is
- sound and wholesome, we incline to it; on the other hand, we turn
- inwardness. We discover that the whole being and existence of man
- that alters the whole course of our life. When we look back over the
- never find by the aid of bodily vision alone: namely, that our whole
- of the spirit. The whole being is, as it were, steeped in pain. And
- upon the whole human being. But if we try to acquire, with the aid of
- way within the spiritual world only if his whole being participates
- alone but is shared in by the whole human being. It is of no
- to make them. I can assure you I have used up whole cartloads
- ”organically”, experiencing them with one's whole being.
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- but we experience uncertainty about this whole spiritual world
- One imagines this whole system which exists in time as somehow
- but insecurity of the whole soul life, insecurity apparent
- but in the whole tenor of soul, in the confidence and
- privation spreads itself over the whole soul life. All that one
- the whole of nature which makes an impression on us, is
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- materialism for our whole understanding of man.
- system, the several senses in short, the whole human being of
- Saturn is not inactive in relation to the ether in which the whole
- whole field of spiritual sight. When Saturn lies outside this line, we
- glandular system is, in the case of the animal, worked into its whole
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- whole human being, not merely part of him. The whole human being, in
- character. The whole breast system takes on a definite physiognomical
- being stands fully revealed before the other, with the whole meaning
- their whole nature of spirit and soul be impressed upon their
- destinies. And this whole system of human souls, together
- reflected. Our whole being becomes a spiritual sense-organ. But the
- receive in the eye of the spirit the impression of the whole Cosmos.
- We feel ourselves one with the whole wide Universe. And what we were
- The whole Universe is reflected in us as in an eye of the spirit, and
- our own Sun existence has made us feel one with the whole Cosmos, we
- whole destiny of the man, the destiny he is undergoing and has himself
- whole of the lower man is transformed into the upper man.
- whole Universe is reflected, expresses in cosmic tone man's outer form
- utterance the whole being of man as man, as well as the individual
- worlds. But the whole nature of the life between death and a new birth
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- whole of the rest of his form becomes physiognomy, a
- being passes into the spiritual world, his whole relation to the
- movements and the whole solar system and, finding it very difficult to
- Will becomes itself perception, becomes man's whole world of life. He
- destiny, but of the whole intrinsic character of Earth existence. And
- well, exercised a remarkably deep influence on the whole form and
- attention to great affairs of the Universe which underlie our whole
- together into one whole. It would be a mistake to say: Yes, but how is
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- whole Music of the Spheres sound to us from every direction of
- d. The whole experience is contained in the word itself.
- the Mars sphere are those who in their whole nature are Cosmic Word.
- sphere; that is to say, his whole being is really the spirit-germ of
- forming of the human head is like the creation of a whole world. For
- course always be remembered that these germs are spiritual; the whole
- whole being has been given over to the Cosmos; he has become one with
- memory of the whole planetary system. He has felt himself one with the
- concentration, in the germ of the heart, of his whole soul-and-spirit
- leadership of the whole planetary system in its connection with
- heart-beat, with the whole activity of the heart, so, out in the
- at one with his whole being of soul and spirit. The moral being of
- is, as it were, a spiritual heart-beat within him. His whole being
- that he has to undergo consists in this that a whole host of
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- other senses, are indeed connected with his Ego, with its whole life
- whole Earth's surface. It is as though our eyes were sending out rays
- to feel ourselves one with the whole Earth. When we have this
- whole World, with the Cosmos, then, if we are to attain, not to a
- in which the whole feeling-content of the human soul is united with
- and ideas, without letting our whole being pour into the words.
- Inspiration we can follow the human being in his whole journey through
- herself as she is to-day. I remember the time when the whole planetary
- metamorphosis of our being; they have also their part in the whole
- with our whole being, since it is they who are then our cosmic
- in the whole artistic form of the poem, so is it possible for us,
- melted, with the powers that make man truly man, then the whole
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: