Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- Even as through the years of childhood, from birth onward, we are
- earlier years, we discover with the eye of the spirit what we could
- old as I am, and produced some 40 years ago much of what one has to
- aright. Knowledge one has oneself produced many years ago becomes as
- earlier years. In fact, I read these only when I must: for instance,
- knowledge to be investigated in detail. For if it takes ten years to
- takes, not ten years, but a lifetime to explore in detail even a few
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- years ago. But what there asserts itself rises up next to other
- Occurrences which took place ten years ago are tied together
- another by years. We can combine them in such a way that the
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- thirty years, to move around the Sun; Jupiter needs a much shorter
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- that every year the Moon is coming nearer to the Earth. Most people
- are living now in the year 1923. You go back through history
- length to the period, let us say, between the years 1500 and 1550.
- hundred years old. The fact that these influences are working in our
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- and mother. This takes us back about a hundred years. But we must go
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: