Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- to a penetration into cosmic secrets.
- thinking experience with the cosmic secrets is the root-nerve of
- veil of the cosmic secret.” This is perhaps simply expressed,
- he no longer feels himself to be outside the cosmic secret, but
- cosmic sphere.
- the order and reality of the cosmic etheric sphere if he has grasped
- grasps from within the entire cosmic ether, not in its details,
- over the cosmic sphere within which he exists together with the
- of the cosmic sphere. Everything comes from the universe, no longer
- were the end of the cosmic sphere, the limit to which man can attain.
- We can reach such a cosmic boundary if we really enter into the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- quite definite significance in the whole connection of cosmic events;
- with the whole cosmic evolution those Beings who belong to the
- cosmic connection just as do those who are developing normally. The
- into cosmic space Ahrimanic spirits who thus extend their existence
- the Ahrimanic spirits strive outwards into cosmic space. The moment
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- the earth, in order that the cosmic environment may be reflected and
- cosmic sense-organ of the earth.
- planetary cosmic system in which we live. What the earth has
- what the earth has experienced as a cosmic personality. Thus, if I
- of the metals begins to develop cosmic poesy, when it passes over
- metals cosmic fantasy. Then there resounds out of this cosmic poetry
- This is indeed a noteworthy connection. From the cosmic
- aspect, medicine is cosmic poetry; indicating how many secrets of the
- but there is a certain elasticity in this cosmic space, and the
- me that the earth moves in cosmic space without support that is
- would fall. Now cosmic bodies do mutually support one another, and
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- The Cosmic Memory of the Metals
- universe with cosmic ether, which gave it life. So that we have to
- represent to ourselves the cosmic ether as projecting into this
- This substance lived because the cosmic ether projected
- light. And finally the whole was warmed through by the cosmic ether.
- something which belongs to us — in the same way in this cosmic
- would indeed not occur if they were not brought about by cosmic
- impulses and cosmic forces.
- cosmic forces they do not speak of what above all things is reality.
- live not only earthly but cosmic forces, and if this is not taken
- Thus were the cosmic forces active at that time upon
- this fluid albumen in the environment of the earth. These cosmic
- forces of the cosmos; this cosmically congealed albumen swam in the
- earth environment. These forms of cosmically congealed albumen were
- incorporates itself into the chalk. But the chalk retains the cosmic
- shape, which is a result of earth creation. In this way, in, a cosmic
- he has, as his own, this cosmic or at least tellurian experience he
- cosmic space in such a way that we were not physical substance at
- earth takes us back to that condition where the metals were cosmic
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- degree in the cosmic mysteries that which sounds forth as a riddle in
- body, were as a veil over the cosmic mysteries which sounded from his
- further into that which extends the cosmic mystery as it were over
- last lecture I called fluid albumen. We know that the cosmic forces
- macrocosmic Word in this rising and falling of the chalk. And when
- the animal-kingdom lived in the Logos, in the resounding cosmic
- cosmic mystery which lay in the sounding forth of his own speech.
- Thus the great world, the macrocosmic Mystery became the
- microcosmic Mystery of human speech, and it is to this cosmic
- cosmic Word became the cosmic Thought, and the plants living in the
- resounding Logos the cosmic Thought was added; just as today, in the
- expressed microcosmically in the man of today that which once was
- macrocosmic, that which was the arising and evolution, the working
- cosmos, and we can decipher the cosmic mystery contained in the first
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- was given in that place, who were led on to the Cosmic Word. Now, if
- time they were led from this preparation actually to enter the Cosmic
- approach of the Cosmic Word. These statues were to them, as it were,
- the Cosmic Secret placed before men.
- as a Soul-Eye. The head as Soul-Eye represented microcosmically the
- that time before the Cosmic Mysteries of the Microcosm, and of the
- whole soul to this Image, to live with the Cosmic Power which was
- symbolized through this Image, to live with this Cosmic Power, to
- only almost but actually on the point of recognizing the Cosmic Power
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- but arrive in the present as dead Cosmic forces.
- himself in Cosmic spaces:
- out into Cosmic Spaces, and on the other to plunge deeply into his
- control thy going out into Cosmic Spaces, and thirdly, thou must
- his body, when he had drawn together out of cosmic spaces etheric
- experience when he went out into the Cosmic Spaces. Here he felt at
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- gave them at the same time a survey over Cosmic life, into which man
- in its Cosmic truth. Thus there arose more and more not a Hibernian
- revelations of something magnificent, mighty macrocosmic images,
- those last great Mysteries through which human and cosmic secrets
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- cosmic space which surrounds man.
- earth exists in an infinitely fine ramification in the whole cosmic
- condition of infinite ramification extended over the whole of cosmic
- — when Saturn separated from this cosmic body, this fine
- up into the heavens, and extended right out into cosmic spaces. When
- Child, a cosmic Child, Who must first grow up in the Cosmos. Those
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- cosmic space and sees there something which reveals the same
- hydrogen exists even in the cosmic spaces.
- illumination; flowers became to him the announcers of cosmic secrets
- cosmic spaces and then, in a penetrating way, though only by means of
- the special construction of the liver, and in this I see a cosmic
- determination. I see how man is affected by this cosmic
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- all the other planets of the cosmic system; for the ancients
- such a way that when man turned his gaze outwards towards the cosmic
- everywhere in cosmic space, and above all draws near to man.
- regular way, it reveals itself as an image of cosmic creation,
- cosmic spaces.
- to the salt element which is of course fashioned cosmically, but into
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- were called later, the Cosmic Intelligences. The Cosmic Intelligences
- to an understanding intercourse with the Cosmic Intelligences.
- this possibility of understanding the Cosmic Intelligences. And a
- means of observation; it was intercourse with the Cosmic
- hold converse with the Cosmic Intelligences.” A man who, being
- Astrology was the result of intercourse with the Cosmic
- the Cosmic Intelligences, was already past; but there was still some
- intercourse with the Cosmic Intelligences; but, whereas in that
- more ancient times humanity had had intercourse with the Cosmic
- Cosmic Intelligences to whom the ancients had access, but man could
- able to reach the Cosmic Intelligences by whom the spirits of nature
- but was not able through them to reach the Cosmic Intelligences. That
- of the Cosmic Intelligences had been lost, was the cause of his
- can I guide it upwards to those paths which lead to the Cosmic
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- between the substance gold and the cosmic working of the sun was
- as humanity evolved, to reach up to the Cosmic Intelligences. They
- merely to the nature spirits, but to the higher Cosmic Intelligences,
- to attain this cosmic cognition, but that now they could only reach
- in connection with the Cosmic Intelligences. It was a deep piercing
- the knowledge of the Cosmic Intelligences as a loss of his own
- Macrocosmos, seeking the Cosmic Intelligences; and shuts it again
- between man and the Cosmic Intelligences.
- the cosmic substances and their connections with the Cosmic
- Intelligences, we have a Mystery which descended from the Cosmic
- closed to these Cosmic Intelligences, and simply directed towards the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: