Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- he actually enters in spirit as into a holy palace of the gods. The
- of this palace of the gods. But at the same time he has the knowledge
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- things so that he might no longer be a being in whom merely the gods
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- Beginning was the Word, the Logos. And the Word was with God, and the
- Word was a god.”
- the Logos. And the Logos was with God. And the Logos was a god,”
- Logos was with God, and the Logos was a god.”
- the Word. And the Word was with God. And the Word was a god, For it
- Logos — and the Word was with God, and a god was the Word.”
- Word, and the Word was with God, and a god was the Word” may be
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- into the hot sultry air: now the gods love me. Nor how little the man
- place in the physical-sense World through the God Christ.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- the Word: “That is the God Jakos, Who is to come in the future.”
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- the warm air leads one to the Gods, to the Divine Beings in the
- intention of the Gods in regard to man's primeval form?
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- this earth the divine body of the earthly God; but he saw at the same
- conceived the entire cosmos as filled by the gods. They conceived not
- only the whole earth as being filled with gods, but beyond the
- filled with gods. In stones, in trees, in the rivers, springs,
- fact that the whole cosmos is a Theogony, an evolution of the Gods,
- believes that anything else exists in the cosmos but the Gods, the
- divine beings, those Gods who stand there as the Essences, the life
- and essence of the cosmos. It is the Gods, the Divine Beings, who
- manifestations, expressions of the destiny of the Gods who conceal
- reveals the inner being of a soul behind the skin. If the Gods are
- Gods, those who revealed themselves in the different beings and
- processes of nature, and the great Gods, who expressed the beings of
- through any picture or form. These were the great Gods, the great
- Planetary Spirits, those great Planetary Gods who were regarded in
- “In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and a
- God was the Word;” those were times when man could say
- that which the Gods laid down in man (i.e. the power of speech) this
- something which reveals to me a mighty spirit, the great Gods, those
- great Gods who through these sacrificial rites, reveal on the earth
- could realize with truth how the Gods could be felt. For the sense of
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- regarded every event in nature as the expression of a God, a God who
- secret of another human being. For these ancients knew that the Gods
- alone knew the secrets of the stellar world: the Gods, or as they
- Gods are saying, they are pictures of the Gods, pictures of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: