Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: golgotha
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- preceded the Mystery of Golgotha. But there was this peculiarity in
- Golgotha. At that time it was presented as an Event which was to
- Christian Mysteries before the Mystery of Golgotha, in which in the
- Golgotha was directed towards the Mystery of Golgotha.
- And then, when the Mystery of Golgotha took place, when
- describe as the experience of Christ Jesus on Golgotha and its
- experienced in pictures the Mystery of Golgotha contemporaneously on
- the island of Hibernia, while the Mystery of Golgotha came to pass
- Mystery of Golgotha was experienced pictorially, was shown in
- humanity actually experienced the Mystery of Golgotha spiritually.
- at the identical time when as in the case of the Mystery of Golgotha,
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- the Mystery of Golgotha took place. There, in Hibernia, were the
- physical perception of the Mystery of Golgotha, without any
- their insight that the Mystery of Golgotha was taking place
- mystery of Golgotha, which is really only comprehensible by means of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- on Golgotha was in a certain sense a combination of everything which
- The Mystery of Golgotha itself, however, is distinguished from all
- Mystery of Golgotha — and no one of course understands it
- anyone who really understands the Mystery of Golgotha understands at
- These Mysteries which preceded the Mystery of Golgotha
- the time of the Mystery of Golgotha anyone who was to experience
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: