Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: greece
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- in Ancient Greece, the distinction between the Spartans and the
- In ancient Greece much attention was paid to gymnastics
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- historically into ancient Greece, into ancient Rome. He may
- which in a roundabout way came from the East through Greece and Rome.
- From Palestine the news spread through Greece and Rome, which was
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- of the old Mystery-knowledge, even such as still existed in Greece,
- These Mysteries of Greece were divided into two classes;
- of descending into the depths. Above all, we find in Greece that
- Mysteries in Ancient Greece. You know that man has iron in his being,
- initiation in Greece were of the opinion that this was only
- be initiated in Greece. He would be instructed somewhat as follows:
- Chthonic Mysteries in Greece learned — that once upon a time,
- in ancient Greece, and that they learnt to understand how this lead
- the cosmos, that teaching was given in Greece which later on we find
- the earth, he was led in Ancient Greece into the very holiest of all.
- through him and in other ways they came through Greece and Rome and
- from thence. For this natural science the time was past in Greece. As
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- externally, even to the colour of their skin, from the men of Greece.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- Greece also penetrated into the inner being of man. One can indeed
- when the external greatness of Greece gradually diminished into
- one hand to this culminating point in the history of Greece, and on
- the other to the downfall of Greece and the rise of the Macedonian
- to the Mystery pupils in Northern Greece — between the lesser
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- had to develop in ancient Greece when the necessary need arose for
- extended even as far as Greece. The significant details of this will
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: