Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: heaven
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- yourself are traveling with the sun over the vault of heaven; you
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- represent the stars as the eyes of heaven, for example, when things
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- truths of Anthroposophy support one another, as the heavenly bodies
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- Plants as Gifts of Heaven
- in their most ancient form as pure gifts from heaven. In the animals,
- which the earth, after the heavens had given it chalk, took and made
- formed on the earth thy whole being from out of the heavens, by the
- from earth-forms. I arise out of the heavenly kingdom. I am here
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- up into the heavens, and extended right out into cosmic spaces. When
- which, as it were, came forward to meet the heavenly metal-element in
- was a natural science which extended to the heavens, and soared out
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- extra-earthly phenomena, the entire phenomena of the heavens, are
- regarded as something precious in the heavens and gold as something
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- earthly substances into harmony with the entire heavens. In these
- chalk, to arise, in order to receive into her bosom what the heavens
- something impelled into the earth from the heavens.
- substances with it he had to take the heavens into consideration; and
- it was in the heavens that he saw the real beings of substances. It
- heavens into earthly existence.
- phosphorus were to be described, then the heavens were described as
- in the heavens?”
- of this knowledge of the heavens there gradually arose what I must
- same time, in truth, they spoke of the heavens.
- everything which was on the earth in the aspect of the heavens;
- embraces the earth with his knowledge and heaven becomes for him
- and their movements and distances, and so on; the heavens become an
- Not only had the heavens become an abstraction to man in
- this third period. The image of the heavens in the living man is his
- head, and what he can know of the heavens lives in his head; thus
- since man learnt only to know of the heavens mathematically, which
- heavens; and most intensely and gigantically was this conflict fought
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- spread out in the heavens, was a living being, and not only a living
- the families of the planets, of the families of the heavenly bodies,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: