Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: kabiri
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- MYSTERIES OF THE SAMOTHRACIAN KABIRI
- there appeared the forms of the three Kabiri. They appeared because
- Kabiri through the mantric word and its power represented the reality
- behind Mercury; in the form assumed by the second Kabiri he learnt
- the reality of Mars; and in that of the third Kabiri he learnt the
- them later in Samothrace, in these Mysteries of the Kabiri. One looks
- When the pupil of the Kabiri Mysteries in Samothrace
- smoke he felt these great Gods, the Kabiri, streaming towards him. He
- the Kabiri was experienced by means of the mantric words in which the
- Kabiri, who came to him in the sacrificial smoke. There was a living
- which formed these words: “It is thus that the Kabiri, the
- Samothracian Kabiri service, arose the insight which can bring
- Now this was still the teaching of the Kabiri in the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- of the Kabiri of Samothrace, those personalities who then went into
- the inner Temple of the Kabiri had eloquent, earnest countenances,
- from the altar of the Kabiri.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- Samothrace, the Mysteries of the Kabiri, to be weakened down into the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: