Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: leo
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- of Raphael or Leonardo could say, because they also felt it in their
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- written by a human being as Napoleon's secretary, constantly full of
- anxiety, wrote his letters. But Napoleon was always a man who stood
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- light comes from the constellation of Leo, works in such a way that
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- begin with Copernicus or Galileo, because when they go back beyond
- constellation of Leo flowers said something quite different to what
- man who indicates the sign of Leo, how Leo pours down its forces,
- aspect to Juniper, which fact influences the rays of Leo. I look into
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: