Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mercury
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- then into the sphere of activity of Venus, Mercury, Sun, and so on.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- streaming copper, in Mercury the radiating quicksilver, and in the
- Venus, and the quicksilver of Mercury. It carries these things within
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- about the Sun, copper about Venus, quicksilver about Mercury, and
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- Sun, Mars, and Mercury, and of a fourth which cannot be made visible
- heart learnt to perceive what lived in the Sun, Mars and Mercury, and
- behind Mercury; in the form assumed by the second Kabiri he learnt
- fashion-plate figures of Apollo, Mars and Mercury, one should look at
- Mercury then appeared.
- he had a clear consciousness of how Hermes, or Mercury was fashioned,
- that Mercury lived in his limbs, the Sun in his heart, and Mars in
- to give descriptions of what Mercury was still supposed to be in the
- background the idea that Mercury in the Middle Ages was something
- understood by that; but that is absolutely not the case. Mercury is
- quicksilver; for all metals are mercury in so far as the cosmos works
- of the spherical cosmos, all metals were mercury, but they have
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- student now directs his telescope towards Mercury, Venus and Mars,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: