Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: temple
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- temple of Diana of Ephesus. To him who is initiated to a certain
- Temple of Artemis or Diana at Ephesus; so that it must seem to him,
- into the Mysteries of the Temple of Diana at Ephesus. Let us look
- consumed the Temple of Ephesus. Let us look upon them as a summons to
- the John Gospel to the Temple of Ephesus — which once was also
- have of that which was consumed with the Temple at Ephesus. And just
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- of the temple behind being shut. They were left in their solitude.
- temple. And now the pupil saw, after he once again in soundless
- the Temple door. The two Initiators again stood by the temple. One of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- Temple was led before the image of the Christ, they wished to show
- historically, in Palestine. When later, in temples and churches, the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- approached the portals of these temples of initiation, then, because
- Therefore the pupil, when he approached the temple of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- in the dim twilight of the Inner Temple, and from this twilight their
- dim twilight of the inner part of some Temple, and from thence sent
- the inner Temple of the Kabiri had eloquent, earnest countenances,
- came that period which possessed no real Temples, but still had, as
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- most important chamber in many an ancient Sun Temple was that in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: