Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: venus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- then into the sphere of activity of Venus, Mercury, Sun, and so on.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- Venus. And then these metals say to us: “Once upon a time we
- extended far out, copper to Venus, lead to Saturn. Today we are
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- Earth would be there; no Jupiter, no Venus, and no Vulcan. In order
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- changed into the Venus-planet, into the future Venus-planet.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- condition, in the sun, the radiating gold, in Venus, the radiating
- Venus, and the quicksilver of Mercury. It carries these things within
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- about the Sun, copper about Venus, quicksilver about Mercury, and
- because, at a certain point of time Venus is brought into a certain
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- ancient peoples, but the deed of Venus in the earth which revealed
- know how Venus appears spiritually, psychically, and bodily, up above
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- thus obtained in ancient times was that which related to Venus. Venus
- student now directs his telescope towards Mercury, Venus and Mars,
- observation to Venus, he came to a spiritual world, a purely astral
- world. What we see as the physical Venus is in a sense simply the
- light. The physical light of Venus is something quite different from
- belongs to the earth, but as regards the light from Venus, it is
- from Venus shines out from the spiritual world. If the pupil exposed
- were connected with Venus.
- opposition between the Intelligences of Venus and the Intelligences
- a continual conflict between the Venus Intelligences and the sun
- when the Venus Intelligences first began to combat the Intelligences
- between Venus and the sun. That which then took place occurred in
- between Venus and the sun; because what takes place here on the earth
- copy, of this Venus-solar conflict.
- connection with the moon, of the historically important Venus-secret,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: