Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: around
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- When we regard the objects around us illuminated by the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- this is called the adaptation of man to the conditions around him. As
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- memories which live in the astral body outside of man whirl around in
- When night has come and everything is dark around you and you are by
- people sat around you. Here you have recalled something which you
- experienced inwardly. What was then around you externally now meets
- sitting down at the table. Around you people are sitting, people whom
- reflected externally at the time you sat around the pension table
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- have this firm solid earth-kernel and around it the atmosphere. A
- ancient epoch. On the other hand there was at that time around the
- picture which is indeed very different from anything around us today.
- and watch what happened around, if from it we could look out into
- himself and inasmuch as there arose around him the present-day
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- occasions soundless silence prevailed around them. They were led up
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- Phantasy I should be a stranger to that which is around me. If I have
- manifold ways. And when we look around in the way in which yesterday
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- were, only floating around, ensheathing this mineral thing, then in
- as is around us, towards which we go and of which we take hold, there
- streaming into me from all around out of this element (forgive that I
- in-streaming. The pupil felt the astral light all around him
- Nature-goodness (thus he might have spoken) for from all around
- goodness. It is goodness, but a Nature-goodness which is all around
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- rarer and rarer; personalities able to gather around them a small
- the Saturn lead-forces that thou dost not merely look around thee
- Look around at the metallic nature in the earth today.
- around him on the earth was made clear.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- around him. The pupil was told: “See how thou breathest the air
- developed in the soul the pupil regarded the human beings around him,
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- things around him than he formerly had. The attempt was made, after
- of Nature, then certain Spirits of Nature came around them and told
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: