Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: astral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- etheric bodies with his astral body and ego. When you actually invoke
- to the astral body which is outside the physical body in sleep. You
- you will then see that you draw very near to your astral body, to
- your astral body of sleep.
- right or left and see a cloudy form as your astral body, you will be
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- soul part of man, the ego and the astral body.
- astral body, this would become a force which Ahriman would send into
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- out by our astral body when we pass over into the condition of sleep.
- bodies remaining within the human skin while the astral body is
- astral body, really consisting in memories. We can also see how these
- memories which live in the astral body outside of man whirl around in
- which forms the chief content of the human astral soul-life unites
- nature. We can therefore say: All that lives as astral body in these
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- him which again permeated him, which we today should call the astral
- counterpart can be perceived today. This astral element united itself
- astral light, he would not now pre-eminently feel himself, but he
- in-streaming. The pupil felt the astral light all around him
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- man was unable to transform oxalic acid into formic acid his astral
- etheric body oxalic acid. For his astral body he requires formic
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- relation to the etheric body, no direct relation to the astral body;
- the power to work down into the astral body and even into the etheric
- the ego-organization, the astral body, the etheric body and the
- has no influence on the etheric body or on the astral body but simply
- observation to Venus, he came to a spiritual world, a purely astral
- external sign for something which lives and works in the astral
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: