Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: attain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- so doing we only attain what I might call a shadowy picture of the
- man attains to the reality of thinking within himself he attains to
- transparent. When a man has once attained this feeling of traveling
- were the end of the cosmic sphere, the limit to which man can attain.
- significance for us; and more is really attained when we can do this
- Something is already attained in a man if, say at the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- them away in order to attain that for which he was prepared by the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- Even one who has already attained a certain higher
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- form. You will remember I said that one who has attained to knowledge
- that man shall have attained what only on the earth he can attain we
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- attain to a kind of insight of their own. And there were pupils,
- You can realize that it is one thing to have attained a
- speak. He had now attained something like the Inner Word. It was as
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- experiences he attains to certain conquests, essentially strengthens
- he attained a remarkable perception. He now actually learned to know
- attained, this being drawn together into his heart, this inner
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- existence, or truth, or attain to truth.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- already attained a condition in which it cannot enter directly into
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- earth was in the ancient Sun-condition; they attained a fluid form
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- Mysteries, could no longer be attained in the Middle Ages.
- The real true Astrology depended upon a man's attaining
- could no longer attain a really complete knowledge of man; but he
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- be attained in that way. Today man directs his telescope to a certain
- Cosmos. The knowledge then attained was knowledge through which man
- to attain this cosmic cognition, but that now they could only reach
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: