Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: carbon
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- oxygen and nitrogen play the chief part, carbon and hydrogen play a
- possible to speak of oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, sulphur and so on,
- spiritual being of that time and speak of carbon, oxygen, nitrogen,
- It is possible to speak today of oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, etc., but
- become denser, what we now call carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen
- substance. Carbon is not present there as carbon, nor oxygen as
- also in existence. Gradually there developed what we know as carbon,
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- carbon, hydrogen, sulphur, and so on. These things simply did not
- sulphur, carbon, hydrogen. Man then saw everything in an earthly
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- acid and glycerin and obtain carbonic acid, which vanishes, and what
- carbonic acid into formic acid. I beg you to take note: oxalic acid,
- formic acid, and this carbonic acid which dies away. If you go into
- breathes out carbonic acid. We drive it out with the expired breath,
- this carbon dioxide. You can compare the retort with the heated
- compare with the lungs, and there where the carbonic acid gas
- disperses is the expired breath, carbonic acid coming from the lungs.
- formic acid and in carbonic acid.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- exists in man as carbon has a direct relationship with oxygen.
- We breathe out carbonic acid. We produce in ourselves
- carbon dioxide. We unite carbon with oxygen. The plants require
- carbon dioxide for their life; and this carbon possesses the opposite
- carbon played an enormous part in the ancient Mysteries. On the one
- study of man, while, on the other hand, carbon was referred to in the
- were very important things in olden times. Carbon was the
- Carbon appears on the earth in a number of different
- forms. A diamond is carbon, hard carbon; graphite is carbon; coke is
- carbon; anthracite is carbon. On the earth carbon appears before us
- other forms of carbon, besides those we find here on the earth. And
- now learnt what metamorphoses the substance of carbon could undergo.
- On the earth carbon is either coal or graphite or diamond or
- secret possessed in these ancient Mysteries. Carbon on the moon is
- silver. Carbon is the
- carbon is only diamond, coal or anthracite on the earth; for what
- carbon-silver, those Intelligences have to do who once lived on the
- with the sun, of the Silver-secret and the Carbon-secret in
- secrets of carbon, the secrets of silver, that secret which again is
- carbon work in man, and how other metals related to the other planets
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: