Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: carried
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- carried further, and that one would go still further out when one
- the earth you feel yourself carried by forces which stream towards
- object. The gaze which has extended to the universe can, if carried
- gaze that is carried further looks into things and sees the
- be carried into reality, though this is more difficult. It is still
- carried away by this two-fold revelation of the dawn, the revelation
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- this consists in what we experienced at an early age being carried
- physiognomy of Ahriman because he has carried moral evil in his soul
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- when they arise freely) all the life of memory within us is carried
- us our thoughts are carried to the top of the tree. Indeed they often
- is as though all our thoughts were carried in our heads, as if they
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- western Europe, in Hibernia, could be carried further.
- natural science which still carried within it the spirit of the
- the Middle Ages. Alexander the Great had carried his — the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- Plato only carried on in
- thee and wouldst like to be carried upwards by this warm air into the
- carried from the north-west as the elements of cold and damp, and
- what the winds carried from the south-west as the elements of warmth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: