Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: carries
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- human being as it is seen when he carries his inner self-reflection
- of thinking carries him far, and the feeling of being in a confined
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- man carries in himself. This form, compared with the robust physical
- One who carries through the gate of death that which is
- in physiognomy to himself; thus he who carries evil through the gate
- carries in himself many of these inherited impulses he has a bodily
- something may live in this natural phenomenon which carries the
- human being we realize that in these man carries his soul and spirit
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- which he carries in sleep into the inner being of nature. If one then
- such that the child grows in an inward direction, and he then carries
- the seasons. Let us observe, for example, the will that carries our
- head. The head carries this coldness of the will, and if the coldness
- expanses of the universe. Summer-will, warm will carries our thoughts
- in all directions. Winter-will carries them into our head. We can
- will which carries us out everywhere into the cosmos is related to
- the course of summer; while the will which carries the thoughts into
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- that the earth in general carries within itself various kinds of
- carries it down nearer to the earth, and from this gradually arise
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- which today is but little noticed; the fact that man carries certain
- as part of his organization. He also carries other metals within him,
- carries iron in himself, that he carries sodium magnesium, and other
- be found in the cosmos he also carries in his own being.
- Father of the world before Thee. The Father of the world carries the
- part the Father carries round his head and in his arms before thee.
- earth carries today in itself, even in a lifeless condition, the lead
- Venus, and the quicksilver of Mercury. It carries these things within
- it. But these metals which the earth carries in its body today are no
- The third picture, the female form who carries at her
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- karma carries in his liver certain characteristics. Such a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: