Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: chalk
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- as the chalk or limestone of the earth. If you go into the primeval
- Thus we find chalk as the second substance in the earth.
- This chalk continually oozes in and the essential thing
- incorporates itself into the chalk. But the chalk retains the cosmic
- forces. Chalk indeed is something quite different from the coarse
- and falling of chalky substance. Chalk-mist is formed and then
- chalk-rain. There was a period on the earth when the water which
- today rises in mist and falls as rain was of a chalk nature which
- about that this chalk is specially attracted by the gelatinous, the
- are in the chalk) through these forces the whole gelatinous mass is
- there as coagulated albumen. The chalk abstracts the albumen and
- which the earth, after the heavens had given it chalk, took and made
- out from the common albuminous mass and were seized on by the chalk,
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- the earth-evolution at that stage all that unpretentious chalk which
- we also have in the Jura mountains. In the chalk deposits, in the
- of the rain. The chalky element rises upwards, permeates that which
- had condensed in the fluid albumen, filling it with chalk so that it
- the element of chalk.
- chalk, the union of this chalk with the coagulated albumen, again its
- creation which arises when the chalk fills out the coagulated albumen
- macrocosmic Word in this rising and falling of the chalk. And when
- of chalk composition, the skeleton, and that which once rang forth to
- consider this. In the element of chalk we have something which at
- that time was still fluid; the chalk ascended as vapour and fell in
- drops again as rain. The chalk was of a fluid nature. As it ascended
- condition the element of water was active, i.e. the chalk, still
- condensed everything. The chalk became denser, etc. We human beings
- the chalk there was the silica, which now appears in quartz. In this
- descending chalk. And when he traced further that which was in the
- chalk. Man looked into the silicic acid, and the plant-creation
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- which the earth then was, with its chalk and stone-formation
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- chalk, to arise, in order to receive into her bosom what the heavens
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: