Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cognition
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- spiritual cognition: In the rising mist there arise from the earth
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- Imaginative cognition, while the outer surfaces appear as the walls
- higher cognition that the intimate belonging-together of the physical
- of Imaginative cognition when it is applied to the hardest part of
- Inspired cognition penetrates to the veins of metal in the earth, and
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- thought accessible to spiritual cognition, in which the events of the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- with the Cosmos. It was an inner recognition in his heart of that
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- gathered together the whole knowledge, the sum total of the cognition
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- for one who then sought cognition in the higher worlds. It is a fact,
- cognition of the events and phenomena of nature and whereas, in olden
- Therefore the student had to follow the path of cognition which leads
- from human cognition, and the events and processes of nature have
- into his cognition, he experienced the tragedy of no longer being
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- knowledge which came from their inner feeling, a cognition acquired
- attention to the form taken by human cognition on earth in very
- knowledge, the cognition acquired by the pupil in ancient times.
- to attain this cosmic cognition, but that now they could only reach
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: