Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: compare
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- man carries in himself. This form, compared with the robust physical
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- be compared with that of which we are now speaking.
- or, compared with present-day trees with their hard trunk, all that
- were compared with the oak-tree of today! (The oak itself is not
- oak.) If you compare the hardness of the oak of today with the
- condensing, then vanishing away! Or if you compare this with a
- living mammal in its stout skin — compare these with the
- a bony system. If you consider all this solidity of today compared
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- compared with that which one receives through description only, but
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- time, which may be compared with the finger of today, it was as if
- living way than today. It may be compared with the way that a feeling
- To compare with something of the present day we might
- compare the condition with something corresponding to the experience
- of a man today, we could compare it with the feeling that he could
- men of today represent them, which were indeed only striking compared
- Just compare the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- different significance this had for those souls as compared with the
- legendary compared with the reality, out of the depths of the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- this carbon dioxide. You can compare the retort with the heated
- compare with the lungs, and there where the carbonic acid gas
- in the Faust of Goethe is, compared with those Rosicrucian
- compared with that Apollo who took form in sacrificial smoke rising
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- way is, after all, infinitely abstract, compared with what could in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: