Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: crystal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- may have an object of some kind, a crystal, a flower or an animal;
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- rule spiritually in the crystal, in plants, in all the phenomena of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- The Crystal Covering of the Earth
- knowledge that each crystal form existing within the earth is a
- great part of the cosmos, that with this crystallized water
- the stars in the snowflakes and generally in all crystals is of
- feeling that just as we live imaginatively into the crystal covering
- experiences of the cosmos in this crystal covering.
- millions of crystal eyes of the earth we are prepared to feel the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- see a quartz crystal, it is so hard that, as I have said before, if
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- is dying. In the winter crystals of the snow we have the outer sign
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- present sense of crystallization or the like. That which was hard as
- the crystal formation of a cow's horn because we know that a cow's
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- It is crystallized and surrounded with a kind of crust which comes
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- the snow-crystals for example, the snow-flakes which fall on the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- with truth, what a quartz crystal feels like, what a hair feels like,
- transcended the mercurial form and so today they are crystallized in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: