Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dawn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- gradually see the dawn in a new way; you may have a new feeling on
- experience the warmth of the dawn as something of a prophetic nature,
- as if it were announcing something, as if the dawn had a natural
- prophetic force in itself. You will begin to feel the dawn as
- you might at first regard as an illusion, that the dawn is related
- you see the dawn: “The dawn does not leave me alone. It is not
- merely yonder while I am here; I am inwardly united with this dawn;
- the dawn.” When you feel thus united with the dawn so that you
- with the sun, of gaining strength at dawn to go with the sun, he sees
- with the dawn when we stand face to face with the morning glow. It
- the dawn; but when we rise to the experience of gesture, then that
- which approaches us in the dawn unites with everything that can be
- light. But we do not see the dawn in this way, especially when we
- space in which the external dawn appears to us. The dawn begins then
- we again turn our gaze to the dawn and it appears to us almost as it
- the Thrones. Then the dawn dissolves away. The colour becomes living,
- carried away by this two-fold revelation of the dawn, the revelation
- Being which the dawn has now become, that which constitutes the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- And the time dawned when men more and more were only to
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- brought before the disciple, the secret of the Zodiac dawned within
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: