Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: death
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- through the gate of death he travels by a series of stages through
- followed with Imaginative vision beyond the gate of death, and that
- through the gate of death it always presents itself in a form. That
- of it is robust, and gradually on the passage between death and
- death. It bears a true physiognomical expression. It is in a sense a
- after his death he can no longer conceal this. When therefore we look
- at the spirit-form which remains after death we see that it bears the
- One who carries through the gate of death that which is
- period after death, a man's whole feeling and perception is
- through the gate of death, he can only reproduce, which means
- gate of death, having a good moral disposition. Indeed, that belongs
- through the gate of death, that in so far as he himself is evil he is
- Having passed through the gate of death he now enters
- of death comes into the vicinity of Ahrimanic forms. This passage
- especially injurious to man in his existence after death if, during
- man goes through the gate of death carrying the after-effects of
- striving for. They desire, after death, while man in his spirit-form
- the evil impulses which they carry through the gate of death. They
- Ahrimanic beings renounce what lives in man's evolution after death.
- has gone through the gate of death, and not before he descends to
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- human beings who are going through the development between death and
- approach those souls who are living between death and re-birth
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- willing being, which, during the period between birth and death rests
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- World death and World birth would not meet if man did not stand
- an actual world death, and the dream would not follow the world
- death. No Future would result out of the Past. Saturn, Sun, Moon,
- here he had reached the middle point of existence, between death and
- which follows in the soul-experience after death.
- between death and a new birth. And the Initiator could say to him:
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- earthly existence; by vision forwards to the time after death as far
- as the middle point between death and a new birth, and by vision
- earth, — again to the middle point between death and a new
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- pass through a kind of death, a kind of killing of the pride of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: