Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: descend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- soul and spirit, descends to the earthly sphere from his pre-earthly
- descends into earthly existence.
- has gone through the gate of death, and not before he descends to
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- rose and fell, ascending and descending. Now the peculiar thing comes
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- same word descends into man so that he might experience inwardly the
- am not” the feeling of that which descends prevails.
- it transformed itself into air; when it descended it changed into
- descending chalk. And when he traced further that which was in the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- before his soul all that he had experienced before he had descended
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- of descending into the depths. Above all, we find in Greece that
- opposite sides, but flowing into each other, descend to the earth and
- is only one aspect of “The Mothers” to whom Faust descends.
- He descends at the same time into those pre-earthly periods of the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- signposts, but which being simply descendants from what lived before,
- sacrificing Hierophant contacted these great Gods, the descending
- Humanity did not descend at once with this insight on to
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- Intelligences, we have a Mystery which descended from the Cosmic
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: