Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: direct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- often perhaps in the direction of mere possibilities only.
- living in thought, in the direction of mere possibilities. Even in
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- also discussed yesterday we are led in two directions. Memory points
- worked indirectly on the soul and spirit. But this took place in one
- earthly element upwards in a centrifugal direction.
- Direct my hands for me. Carry my soul into my hands, so that Thou
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- such that the child grows in an inward direction, and he then carries
- process is that the further we go out in a direct line the more do we
- direct line, not in the direction which goes from west to east, nor
- in the direction which goes from east to west.
- in all directions. Winter-will carries them into our head. We can
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- the hardest on the earth, he penetrates by their means directly into
- I have often described, through direct spiritual perception of the
- indirectly, by the metals. Ovid was certainly not himself capable of
- directly understanding the language of the metals, and what he
- being formed it follows certain directions of force which are
- radiating back of the metals returning in all directions from the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- perception the way in which the pupil was directed by the teacher to
- The attention of the pupil was first directed to the way
- Again and again the pupil was directed to drive the
- The pupil's attention was then directed even more
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- One of the statues then made the impression directly
- them directed the head of the pupil towards that which the other
- priest who had directed him to the Christ-picture said to him:
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- pressing hard, his blood in every direction were pressing too hard.
- stand between Past and Future. The pupil knew this directly out of
- have spoken as a kind of distress of the soul, he felt directly that
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- Initiators, then he was directed to advance again, repeatedly to
- directions towards you which whisper to you something so frosty that
- Golgotha was directed towards the Mystery of Golgotha.
- on the direct representation of the spiritual, and all that belongs
- unveil themselves to us when we direct our gaze to the Mysteries of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- spiritual world, towards the actual guidance and direction of the
- a consistency that man can directly permeate himself with them; they
- ceremonial the substance of lead, and then his mind was directed
- already attained a condition in which it cannot enter directly into
- In this way, based directly upon the union of man with
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- appropriate season in one direction or another, brings also warm air
- south-east, the dry warmth. Thus from the four directions of the wind
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- directly with the life of nature, with the spirit of nature. These
- nature was seen directly as the body of divine spiritual beings, who
- when an ancient Greek or an ancient Oriental directed his gaze to
- directed towards the planetary orbits themselves, it was then
- consciousness directly: “Nature is spirit; spirit is nature.”
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- natural phenomena, natural events, were for the ancients directly
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- must look behind, and direct our attention to that deeply earnest
- preparation. I mean that this direction of the vision inward into the
- dimmed direct light of the sun, prepared the pupil to understand the
- cannot directly approach life. Now the sun too cannot directly
- directly approach life. Then the pupil was gradually led to the fact
- relation to the etheric body, no direct relation to the astral body;
- but gold has a direct relation to what lies in human thought, in
- exists in man as carbon has a direct relationship with oxygen.
- be attained in that way. Today man directs his telescope to a certain
- student now directs his telescope towards Mercury, Venus and Mars,
- make various experiments. When I direct my questionings to Nature
- closed to these Cosmic Intelligences, and simply directed towards the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: