Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: draw
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- for us when we withdraw in regard to our senses from the outer world
- is wholly drawn from reality,
- past experiences into the present, as I have described, you draw near
- you will then see that you draw very near to your astral body, to
- earth, his feet and legs are drawn down by the gravity of the earth.
- unless I can draw the upper part in such a manner that I think of it
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- kind would have to admit that one cannot draw conclusions from such
- The other side to which our attention is drawn is that
- Luciferic beings work in such a way that they seek to draw further
- both of the Luciferic and the Ahrimanic beings. Lucifer seeks to draw
- therefore these primeval Teachers of humanity had to withdraw from
- humanity had withdrawn to the moon they had to seek, during their
- possible with their own forces, to draw it down to earthly existence
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- withdraw from his perceptions and reflect in thought, or form
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- the earth atmosphere draws down into the earth, and how the
- at another these limbs were drawn back into the body. In short,
- withdraw its feelers.
- drawn down and enchanted into the earth. But I await my redemption,
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- element, into fire, into heat, and draws down the thought from the
- course of evolution on the earth. The animals were drawn down from
- descent and the drawing down with it the animals to the earth, is so
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- order to draw your attention to certain connections between that
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- rays of the sun, the rays of the stars are drawing me, they are
- drawing me out into the whole Cosmos yet I remain actually together
- multiplicity; he felt himself now truly drawn together as into a
- unity. He felt himself as drawn together into his heart.
- attained, this being drawn together into his heart, this inner
- his body, when he had drawn together out of cosmic spaces etheric
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- one could draw this finger until it disappeared, or an arm till it
- he was drawn into his senses. These senses themselves were not so
- something which had taken place on the earth, which were drawn out of
- darkness was drawn over the spiritual life, in which men boasted
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- Aristotle. “Therefore, I will withdraw myself for a time”
- time went on to Plato becoming annoyed and withdrawing from
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- compress into a short space the content of this instruction, drawn as
- withdrawest from cold water, leaving it to have its way outside, that
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- the course of the last few weeks I have drawn your attention to many
- everywhere in cosmic space, and above all draws near to man.
- possibility for man of drawing down the spiritual into his concepts
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- In the last lecture attention was drawn to the fact that
- knowledge of what is divine in nature gradually withdraws from
- what they felt. It was as though the divine had withdrawn in man's
- order to withdraw again into themselves. Thus melodies reveal when
- Indeed, since even the spirits of nature have withdrawn
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: