Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dream
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- memory-life is transformed during sleep. If man dreams it is just
- consciousness, and in the constitution of the dream he can inwardly
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- the state of consciousness in dreaming. While, in the case of the
- kind of dreaming. He dreamed, but he dreamed in contrast to that
- which he had dreamed earlier, and again in reminiscence of that which
- these were dreams, dreams which affected him with an intense joy or
- the possession with which a man is possessed by dreams.
- You only need to remember what is possible to a dream
- as a dream to my consciousness, the Summer as a dream.”
- not with the Summer as one sees it externally, but with the dream of
- that which the dream of Summer gives, which I inwardly experience in
- moment the summer-dreams rose on the threshold. And the pupil had the
- of this annihilation first of all something like nature-dreams are
- born. And nature-dreams contain the germs for the World future. But
- an actual world death, and the dream would not follow the world
- dreamlike magical Summer experience he had gained the insight can
- half-reality, i.e., chilled or shaken and bewitched as by dreams. The
- but as a dream of summer landscape.
- Learn in spirit to dream Summer-being
- dreaming, rests the mighty difference which lay in these two
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- dreamlike summer landscape. The pupil was prepared beforehand to have
- able to give at least dreamlike indications of what I have shown you
- did this, if he actually came into the dream-condition of which he
- had earlier been capable, of dreaming in the waking-state of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: