Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: element
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- in the attempt to enter livingly ourselves into the element of
- that freedom which depends entirely on the personal element in man.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- physical body which is given over to the elements of the earth, and
- Luciferic and Ahrimanic elements into the right relation to human
- Ahrimanic elements into the right relationship with man?
- earthly element upwards in a centrifugal direction.
- again find the Luciferic and the Ahrimanic elements. That is the
- elements into external nature. From this viewpoint we will continue
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- means to about the seventh year of life — the soul-element
- The soul-element which we develop during our early childhood (for
- reason those beings whom I have designated as elementary spirits, the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- may call a deep sense of the spiritual element in metals; for the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- of these elements, for it did not have these several elements as
- one of the chemical elements of today, but chemical elements in our
- fluid albumen-like element. Such an observer would see green ever
- green in this element of albumen. Then in the time which would
- metallic elements of the earth back into those ancient times we feel
- recollection aroused by the metallic element of the earth we
- element of the surroundings from which only the sulphur had been
- theoretical impression communicated by the metallic element of the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- watery element, this pours downwards, as a glandular secretion pours
- element, into fire, into heat, and draws down the thought from the
- trickles downwards as water, as a fluid element. By means of this
- inwardly. The word trickles downwards as a fluid element.
- next higher element, into the element of heat or fire, and again into
- the element of water, Fire-Water-Fire-Water.
- of the rain. The chalky element rises upwards, permeates that which
- the element of chalk.
- consider this. In the element of chalk we have something which at
- condition the element of water was active, i.e. the chalk, still
- its surging upwards into the element of heat or downwards into water,
- which is now the denser element.
- silicious element added the Thought to the resounding Word.
- thought-element in the original primeval plant-creation, and I might
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- made itself known to the pupil in a quite elementary natural way, so
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- counterpart can be perceived today. This astral element united itself
- vivifying element, enabling him to feel his organization right into
- now said as follows: I live wholly in an element with other beings.
- This element is really nothing but Nature-goodness, for I feel
- streaming into me from all around out of this element (forgive that I
- element in which I swim as a fish in water, but myself also only
- consisting in quite volatile imponderable elements, I feel how out of
- this planetary element from all sides comes this pleasant
- streaming into him, forming and fashioning him. This element is pure
- swim, hover, move in this element. Thus the impressions which were
- that which formerly, as complete life-element, was experienced by the
- and moved in the heat-element, in the differentiated heat-element. It
- in an element not merely of heat which streams and moves and surges —
- element appears.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- era. From this stream there proceeded that element which gradually
- metal-element with earthly substance.
- which, as it were, came forward to meet the heavenly metal-element in
- what is given by the Father-element in the cosmos.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- element certain properties which he has discovered. Then he observes
- him. The Zodiac works on the elements of the earth and its connection
- feelings stimulated in him for the perception of the elements of warm
- arose that man works on the elements of warm air intermingled with
- the elements of coldness and water. He observed man in the time of
- elements of warmth and air, how much does he take from us of the
- elements of coldness and water?” In regard to what had been
- meadow in the light of the impression they give of these elements of
- same time a feeling for the element of air and its relation to
- carried from the north-west as the elements of cold and damp, and
- what the winds carried from the south-west as the elements of warmth
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- progressed more and more and learnt to feel himself in this element
- in speech. Finally there lives the fiery element, which dissolves
- beings can arise. These elements live in every earthly formation.
- to the salt element which is of course fashioned cosmically, but into
- element that which Mother earth brought to the metals and in the
- mercurial element, everything which streamed out of the cosmos in
- below first the earth itself, then the watery element, then the airy
- element, then the fiery element. Thus the ancient peoples saw
- percept ions wholly on to the earth. The elements of water, air,
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- manifestation of a psychic spiritual bodily element in man. So just
- and spirit to the divine spiritual element of the world. It was
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- element which is so often met with in literature, without one's being
- element of charlatanism is at work in these things — but we
- parallelism between the human element and what revealed itself
- the Spirits of Nature, the spirits behind the elements, when certain
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: