Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: essence
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- within it, no longer outside the divine Essence but within It. When a
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- later. Then, colour which to them was of a spiritual essence took its
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- into her forces and our gesture-formation into her very essence, into
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- all, but in the spirit we were essence of colour, weaving in the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- Logos was active as the very essence and being of all things. The
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- because this rose communicated its essence to my organ of smell I
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- divine beings, those Gods who stand there as the Essences, the life
- and essence of the cosmos. It is the Gods, the Divine Beings, who
- no longer described the stars in their living essence, but when they
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: