Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: exist
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- over the cosmic sphere within which he exists together with the
- formerly existed. That is really an extraordinary experience. If you
- while you are here but you feel that your existence extends in a
- certain sense to the sun existence and that you travel with the light
- something behind the existence of nature, that the light with which
- There still exists something in the human soul-life
- separates itself off from all material existence. The experience of
- of the relation of the sun to the earth as it once existed in the old
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- explained yesterday, into etheric existence. That which can lay hold
- undergone spiritually and psychically in pre-earthly existence (which
- life before earthly existence.
- fragmentary remains which exist today. This wisdom was once the
- These Beings found their way into the moon-existence and
- existence, he enters first into the sphere of activity of the moon,
- existence he faces also the Luciferic and Ahrimanic forms.
- ancient wisdom to man at the beginning of earthly existence withdrew
- existence he traverses that path which I have described recently in
- He has a definite spiritual-psychic existence. He unites this with what
- mother, with the physical embryonic existence. These two, the
- physical embryonic and the spiritual existence interpenetrate each
- earthly existence. But in that which lives in the line of
- the earth, and they pursued their further existence on the moon. Here
- moon-existence, for an arrangement with the Ahrimanic and Luciferic
- especially injurious to man in his existence after death if, during
- that existence, they could exercise their influence on him; for if
- possible with their own forces, to draw it down to earthly existence
- descends into earthly existence.
- Thus, when man, in his descent into earthly existence,
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- the etheric world there exist reproductions of our memories, both
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- to himself a totally separate existence, if he ascribes to himself,
- as a physical human being, an independent separate existence. He is
- with earthly existence can appear to super-sensible vision, and I will
- knowledge that each crystal form existing within the earth is a
- quite special, to an existence separate from the rest of the earth.
- existence; if a man had touched them he would have been blistered.
- and man. Such intimate relations between man and metals indeed exist.
- speaking more accurately, we cannot exist without lead. What would
- below you have the various metals, but these metals exist also in a
- of the earth they exist in this finely-divided state; there they
- other, and the one does not exist without the other. For this reason
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- earthly existence.
- exist in this ancient period. If a chemist of today were to meet a
- etc., that being would reply “such things do not exist.”
- on, all the lighter so-called metals simply did not exist in that
- modern sense did not exist. Then the whole was pervaded by
- fluid albumen which existed in the atmosphere filled in these outline
- of our present-day gristle. Such jelly-like animals existed in this
- exists in a more complicated way as the animal creation as I have
- also in existence. Gradually there developed what we know as carbon,
- the Sun existence or the Saturn existence.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- condition of the earth there existed as an essential substance for
- earth existed there took place in a denser substance to an enhanced
- all that now exists. In this Primal beginning, in this Principle, was
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- not that path of knowledge which leads into the depths of existence,
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- freezing and frozen nature. Annihilation exists here everywhere. Out
- here he had reached the middle point of existence, between death and
- the hidden sides of existence in regard to the world and man, which
- consciousness, then he could reach to the middle point of existence
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- vision of the time before earthly existence, and to the time after
- earthly existence; by vision forwards to the time after death as far
- received anything from existence through the eye, or in the auditory
- vision of the Moon-existence, which preceded that of the Earth.
- described this Moon-existence in my
- This ancient Moon existence appeared to him as a planetary existence,
- But in the Moon-existence there was no possibility of
- evolution during the earth-existence, are those individualities of
- the boundaries of space-existence.
- causes me to exist, gives me form, and sustains me in so far as I
- individual man. And that was the experience of the sun-existence
- which preceded the Moon-existence. Thus the pupil could experience
- the Sun-existence and the Moon-existence, which preceded the
- existence of our earth.
- as the Saturn-existence, as the existence where man lived
- heat, sensing heat against heat, this was the Saturn-existence.
- that organ of course did not exist at that time — but taste
- Saturn-existence had become active in the pupil.
- pupil was led into the past existence of our own earth-planet. He
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- of the old Mystery-knowledge, even such as still existed in Greece,
- time, when the earth had not yet become earth, when it existed in a
- earth exists in an infinitely fine ramification in the whole cosmic
- exists in such a rarefied fine condition that it can work only on the
- lead existed in the Cosmos. It is this activity of lead which makes
- separated from the Cosmos. If the Saturn-forces alone existed in man
- Now even the silver, as it exists in the earth, has
- before thee shows thee in the metals which cannot today exist within
- thee in thy earthly existence, but which thou must take up from the
- more than a memory of their former existence, of the way in which,
- once upon a time silver lived during the Moon-existence of the earth,
- in which gold lived during the Sun-existence, only a reminder of the
- way in which lead lived during the Saturn-existence of the earth.
- the cosmos, the mysterious connection of man with all that existed
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- hydrogen exists even in the cosmic spaces.
- and have their real true existence, as beings of water, in a previous
- They reveal their relationship with the moon-existence
- warmth, only transformed during the Moon-existence, and again
- transformed during the earth-existence; he acquired the original
- journeys of conquest. Try and imagine what relation exists between
- feeling is developed for what once existed at this turning point of
- with the Moon-existence; they are subdued by the earth, for they are
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- Asiatic races — what we today call matter simply did not exist.
- exist for them; but everything which was spread out externally in
- realize that there exists between these two human beings a common
- believes that anything else exists in the cosmos but the Gods, the
- is nothing but what divine existence reveals; just as the skin of man
- Samothracian Mysteries there still existed something of a knowledge
- Samothracian Mysteries something else existed by means of which man
- these Samothracian Mysteries there existed another method by which
- exists by way of metal inside it has been placed in the earth by the
- and everything which exists in this way on the earth was then seen as
- earth during the ancient Sun and Moon existence, implanted from the
- heavens into earthly existence.
- logical and abstract; but from that time on there existed no further
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- exercises an influence on this oxalic acid, which exists especially
- in a dead way that which exists in man in a living and feeling way.
- really had passed away, Alchemy still existed; and intercourse with
- chemistry, there is no longer that tragedy which existed in the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- striving for knowledge which existed during these centuries in almost
- note predominates. The peculiar trait is the feeling which existed in
- for he knew that just as there exists a blood relationship between
- the members of a human family, similarly there exists an inner
- the sun. At that time there still existed Mystery-sanctuaries which
- exists in man as carbon has a direct relationship with oxygen.
- in the ancient Mysteries, men learnt to understand that there existed
- that there existed the moon preparation.
- exists on the earth as diamond or graphite, that, on the moon, is
- moon as those great Teachers who existed on the earth in very ancient
- Intelligences. There existed a starting-point for such a conflict
- knowledge existed then because there was a relation between human
- the investigators that there formerly existed human beings who stood
- their alchemical investigations, that there once existed a connection
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: