Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: experiment
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- experiment yourself in these matters. If you do make the experiment
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- Let us take quite a simple experiment, which can be
- can easily make such an experiment.
- experiment he made in his laboratory. There was one thing
- himself for his experiments as if preparing himself for a sacrificial
- in piety preparatory to his experiments, discovered that his
- experiments led him, on the one side into the revelation of man, and
- preparation for investigation. Experiments in the laboratory were so
- knew; and that someone thought he would like as an experiment to try
- through thinking, or experiments, or by observation would have seemed
- that a man should seek to investigate by means of experiment the
- experiments and calculations, but on his learning to recognize the
- said: “I am experimenting because, through my experiments, the
- all felt one thing very deeply: When we experiment the divine spirits
- transpired in their experiments. Then in such a process wherein was
- through their laboratory experiments about the great world of nature
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- alchemical investigators made certain alchemical experiments —
- medieval investigators made numerous experiments of this kind which
- experiments, the spirits of nature could speak to them. Let us
- make various experiments. When I direct my questionings to Nature
- through my experiments, there enter my laboratory quite visibly the
- observations of nature were made, or certain experiments performed —
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: