Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: extend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- extends spiritual feelers outwards, as I might say, so with this
- thinking which experiences itself within him he extends himself
- while you are here but you feel that your existence extends in a
- distinctly that in his inner being there is a portion which extends
- This extends even to the understanding of the human
- object. The gaze which has extended to the universe can, if carried
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- into cosmic space Ahrimanic spirits who thus extend their existence
- man which extends beyond earthly existence.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- and during the years extending to the change of teeth — that
- nature, behind the flowers of the field, and extending right up into
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- soul-being extends everywhere down into the depths of the rock, and
- In this way we extend our own being out into the cosmos.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- extends over a relatively short span of time. Yet just as we can
- from that, this albuminous atmosphere extends everywhere. Upon this
- everything about these limbs is like a snail which can extend and
- extended far out, copper to Venus, lead to Saturn. Today we are
- shall extend out yonder again. We have been enchanted in this way so
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- further into that which extends the cosmic mystery as it were over
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- extended over long periods in the course of this instruction) he was
- condition of infinite ramification extended over the whole of cosmic
- up into the heavens, and extended right out into cosmic spaces. When
- was a natural science which extended to the heavens, and soared out
- natural science to the East to extend it eastward. That then passed
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- determination. I can extend this to the qualities of the different
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- Imaginative consciousness,” because of course if we extend
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- said in the last lecture, the Mysteries extended over different
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- fiery; while if he extended his observation to the moon in a
- spiritual way, he came to the ether. If, however, he extended his
- extended even as far as Greece. The significant details of this will
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: