Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- the forces of nature, for instance, to, fire or similar natural
- We can observe all metals when they are subjected to fire, and we see
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- up towards the head something like heat, and this heat, this fire,
- element, into fire, into heat, and draws down the thought from the
- this sending up of fire, and the sending down of that which is
- next higher element, into the element of heat or fire, and again into
- the element of water, Fire-Water-Fire-Water.
- fire-water-fire-water; but this is nothing more nor less than the
- air is rarefied into fire on the one hand, and again it is condensed
- (fire-water-fire-water) thought is grasped in the fire.
- Then the Goetheanum was destroyed by fire. This terrible
- In the burning fire
- The Akashic Record of the fire of last New Year's Eve
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- which from time to time were like inwardly active flames of fire. So
- that he felt himself as if consumed by inner fire, as if inwardly
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- fire, were separated in man's consciousness. They were split up into
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- things, would nevertheless say: “I will go through all the fire
- water, of fire, the spirits of the air. We can hear them in their
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- and fire, and could approach them in all their living reality, on the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: