Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: future
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- of many threads and connections so that in the future it may lie in
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- will develop further into the future.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- to the impulses from the vast Future of the Cosmos. But now he did
- my human being, in that lies the future.” When the pupil had
- consciousness: “Now Past and Future meet in my own soul-life.”
- the Future: In this world which surrounds us, in this world from
- born. And nature-dreams contain the germs for the World future. But
- death. No Future would result out of the Past. Saturn, Sun, Moon,
- that the Future of the Cosmos may join itself to the Past man must
- stand between Past and Future. The pupil knew this directly out of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- Thus he was transported into that future when the earth will be
- changed into the Venus-planet, into the future Venus-planet.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- the Word: “That is the God Jakos, Who is to come in the future.”
- of the Christ only as a future Appearance, as One Who was still a
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- which will be given in the near future, at the meeting of the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- and this is also the case if we go further on into the future; but we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: