Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: heart
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- in your own heart a sun arises, as it were, out of the morning glow
- on the surface but they begin to speak. They speak to our hearts in a
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- heart and soul in the right way for that age what could then be made
- which his heart thirsted, the right form in which to clothe what he
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- question, Reason asked, the heart asked, the will asked, everything,
- “Receive the Word and the Power of this Being into thy heart.”
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- heart, hot and in anxiety. This condition of being inwardly possessed
- unity. He felt himself as drawn together into his heart.
- attained, this being drawn together into his heart, this inner
- compression into his heart's being quite clear and living in his
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- into his heart which he had experienced earlier, just as I described
- that lifts up the heart, that illumines the mind, when he looks back
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- with the Cosmos. It was an inner recognition in his heart of that
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- of the innermost of his heart:
- his heart a knowledge which he clothed in somewhat the following
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- heart learnt to perceive what lived in the Sun, Mars and Mercury, and
- of as it were by the heart; and he learnt to see psychically, with
- initiation, could say in his heart: “I am now entering
- breath was clothed. Through the words which came out of the heart the
- his heart were pressed into a different place, as though the forces
- of the heart were driven into the head. And in this human being
- that Mercury lived in his limbs, the Sun in his heart, and Mars in
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: