Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: high
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- higher. We begin by letting the external world work upon us —
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- Besides the Beings of the higher Hierarchies whom we
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- appears highly fantastic to us may become extremely important. It is
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- higher cognition that the intimate belonging-together of the physical
- Even one who has already attained a certain higher
- the most part it is high-flown matter that comes from spiritualist
- high-flown things are also written. But that is not the question
- how, if ever a higher temperature is developed they pass over into
- that super-homeopathic condition and at this high temperature take
- as the temperature grows higher; the lead becomes hotter and hotter.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- combination, but that is nonsense. What we know as certain higher
- analysed, for these things cease to be present in the higher
- oxygen, but there is a substance of a higher nature. As I have said,
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- next higher element, into the element of heat or fire, and again into
- when it had risen a stage higher, from water to air, and therewith in
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- This is the culmination, the highest point to which he
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- shadow-pictures of them in your consciousness. To a high degree it
- a high spiritual wisdom, which once poured itself over humanity on
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- perception, though still somewhat abstract, into the highest regions,
- something certainly higher than we now possess but this will at the
- a high spiritual mission through Aristotle.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- for one who then sought cognition in the higher worlds. It is a fact,
- In all these epochs the art of healing was to a high
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- those investigators that they must strive after the highest, the
- highest which is creatively active in man; yet not only could they
- not reach this highest, but from a certain point of view their
- striving after the highest is even doubtful.
- merely to the nature spirits, but to the higher Cosmic Intelligences,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: