Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: landscape
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- winter-landscapes. Winter landscapes were before him in the spirit,
- winter landscapes in which he looked into whirling flakes of snow
- spirit — or landscapes where he gazed into forests, where snow
- conjured up whole wanderings in time through winter landscapes, and
- inner union of his eyes, for example, with these landscapes. He felt
- as if this whole landscape that he gazed upon were active in each
- landscapes which, as has been said, recalled that which he had seen
- he had experienced, the most wonderful summer landscapes. But he knew
- a landscape consisting of meadows, ponds and small lakes. He looked
- annihilation in gazing upon the magic winter landscape. And he knows
- to the winter landscape and the relation to the summer landscape he
- experienced, when external nature showed itself in summer landscape,
- but as a dream of summer landscape.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- through, it was possible that as by magic, landscapes as they are
- dreamlike summer landscape. The pupil was prepared beforehand to have
- nature-existence as Summer landscape, if he came into this condition,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: