Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: live
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- in that we allow the impressions of the outer world to live on
- and live in our thoughts and ideas, spinning them out even further,
- you, and by means of them you will live intensely in the past. Or
- past years so that you can live in it and entirely forget the present
- conditions under which these beings of the third Hierarchy live, if,
- of the Thrones and of the Cherubim, and we live on further within the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- lived super-human beings who were the first great Teachers of
- himself about earthly incarnations but wish to live solely as a being
- earthly existence. But in that which lives in the line of
- Ahrimanic beings renounce what lives in man's evolution after death.
- watery exhalations of the earth rise. We live within the atmosphere
- something may live in this natural phenomenon which carries the
- It is not without reason that men who live in the mists
- there, live certain Ahrimanic spirits. He must then say with
- atmosphere over the clouds there live the Luciferic spirits, just as
- the Ahrimanic spirits live in the rising mist. In fact, for one who
- which weaves and lives in the bright clouds, for that which weaves
- and lives in the mist rolling up; so that in those days painters, for
- traveler.” Thus do Homer's poems begin. Klopstock, who lived at
- a time when the sense for the divine-spiritual was no longer alive,
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- memories which live in the astral body outside of man whirl around in
- nature. We can therefore say: All that lives as astral body in these
- that lives on further in the inner being of nature.
- lives in human souls, and in reality human life is very intimately
- years ago, but I have often lived through this event again, this
- a scene which you have inwardly lived through and evoked in the soul.
- this stream of the second Hierarchy something lives which is
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- and the Connection between Earth-lives
- that within this rock there lives an inner reflection of all that is
- feeling that just as we live imaginatively into the crystal covering
- himself lives, feels and projects himself in experience into the
- planetary cosmic system in which we live. What the earth has
- Paracelsus again was a personality who lived much later
- and in his being the connection of man as he lives here on the earth
- with his former earth lives.
- earth lives. These capacities are the same, the one arises with the
- which comes over from former earthly lives. Anyone who has a feeling
- connection of man with his former earth lives belong together.
- enable one to recognize how the several lives on earth are connected
- knowledge; for anthroposophical knowledge lives on its own
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- complete in the form which it presents to us today. We live on the
- on. We know that we ourselves live, in a certain sense, in a sort of
- Let us begin with the atmosphere in which we now live,
- This substance lived because the cosmic ether projected
- itself into it. Not only was it alive, it was also differentiated in
- with the earth, that earth which lived in this watery albuminous
- live not only earthly but cosmic forces, and if this is not taken
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- breast and lived in his speech, as if he with his own body were
- the still albuminous atmosphere by that which lives spiritually in
- lives and weaves world-happenings.
- the animal-kingdom lived in the Logos, in the resounding cosmic
- which lived in the world rose from water to air. In primeval times it
- lived in water, rarefied itself to air and condensed to solid
- For this it was that still lived and was active in the
- Only think for a moment how man lived then, still one
- birth to the summons to look ever more deeply into that which lives
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- I live in thy knowledge
- I live in thy knowledge
- whole soul to this Image, to live with the Cosmic Power which was
- symbolized through this Image, to live with this Cosmic Power, to
- If thou wilt dare to live with me
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- This (impression) lived powerfully in the consciousness of the pupil.
- That which the pupil had lived through in this way was
- an echo from the other statue, he must live through those conditions
- When he lived through this again, and with a full
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- Accordingly he could take note of his liver, stomach, etc. This inner
- now said as follows: I live wholly in an element with other beings.
- organism, and lived only in the experience in the senses, so that he
- actually lived in his eye, in his auditory tract, in his whole sense
- as the Saturn-existence, as the existence where man lived
- And then he was repeatedly stimulated to live through
- which the man lives forms itself into Word. In the Vulcan-planet the
- lived, I would say, in two streams, in one stream which proceeds from
- experienced has continued to live on in the sub-conscious. It was so
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- an ego as regards receptivity to the outer world, which lives in him.
- depths of the soul, and thou canst thus live a continuous life in the
- thou didst experience twenty years ago, and canst cause this to live
- once upon a time silver lived during the Moon-existence of the earth,
- in which gold lived during the Sun-existence, only a reminder of the
- way in which lead lived during the Saturn-existence of the earth.
- when lead lived, and in that way the mysterious relation of man with
- certain monasteries and lived on under the surface. For instance, we
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- observation of that which really lives in the plants, as they unfold
- different climates in which he lives; how not only the colour of the
- karma carries in his liver certain characteristics. Such a
- characteristic in the liver, which, for instance brings about a
- the special construction of the liver, and in this I see a cosmic
- the whole environment in which these two men lived. As Alexander was
- lives in subjection to the earth in this manifold nature he is
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- heart learnt to perceive what lived in the Sun, Mars and Mercury, and
- not only lived externally in this small circle of the cosmos, but
- signposts, but which being simply descendants from what lived before,
- that Mercury lived in his limbs, the Sun in his heart, and Mars in
- saw an earthly being, they said: In this there lives first of all
- see tending towards the drop-form of the liquids. Then there lives
- that which lives, for instance, in the human organism in breath and
- in speech. Finally there lives the fiery element, which dissolves
- beings can arise. These elements live in every earthly formation.
- head, and what he can know of the heavens lives in his head; thus
- means logically and abstractly, there lives in his head only the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- embraces the organs of digestion, the liver and the spleen. Thus when
- acid in his digestive tract he would be unable to live; for that would
- concerning repeated earth lives; but when an investigator stood in
- but they never spoke of repeated earth lives. They had no interest in
- repeated earth lives.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- carbon-silver, those Intelligences have to do who once lived on the
- investigating first part of the liver and then part of the brain,
- although the liver and the brain are radically different substances,
- external sign for something which lives and works in the astral
- relationship with what can live on the earth as the light which
- Now these are Intelligences who, I might say, live in
- successive phases. Now, no one can understand what lives on the earth
- to silver. All this lives in man's blood.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: