Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: macrocosm
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- macrocosmic Word in this rising and falling of the chalk. And when
- Thus the great world, the macrocosmic Mystery became the
- macrocosmic, that which was the arising and evolution, the working
- man was still one with the macrocosm this was not the case, for he
- is the macrocosm, but he also bears within him the mysteries of the
- being has been formed — the macrocosmos — through the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- content of the whole macrocosm. This manifestation of the whole
- macrocosm came to expression through the Sun in this colossal head.
- upon the pupil: Here the macrocosm works through the Sun and forms
- the human head, which knows what are the impulses of the macrocosm
- of the macrocosm.
- Macrocosm, before something of that Union which we have touched upon
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- relationship of man with the macrocosm is there if only the
- as spirit-soul-bodily Being in connection with the Macrocosm. He
- Macrocosm. These Hibernian Mysteries were great Mysteries.
- revelations of something magnificent, mighty macrocosmic images,
- macrocosm. If one reads the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- Macrocosmos, seeking the Cosmic Intelligences; and shuts it again
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: