Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mine
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- memories forms a union with the forces that lie behind the minerals,
- actually in the inner being of the minerals, in the inner being of
- experiences into memories. You take up these memories of mine when I
- Ye fill out mine own being.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- other similar minerals. When we come into this primeval mountainous
- the depths of the mineral kingdom. He is then able to grow together
- had in a mine. Once, however, these impulses have come to him he only
- into the borings of the mine.
- acquired with special intensity in metal mines. Even metal miners
- metal-miners, for instance, and in this way he acquired a great part
- the mines in Asia Minor through the language of the metals was
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- Mineral and Plant-Animal Creation
- in the mineral world today. We find stones, we take them in our
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- determined by the Karma of the pupil — sometimes longer, in
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- it were, his own organism as a kind of mineral thing, that is to say,
- were, only floating around, ensheathing this mineral thing, then in
- than our hard things today. It was not, however, mineral, as the
- present day emerald or corundum or diamond is mineral, it was just
- hard horny material. There was at that time nothing mineral in the
- a mineral was of a hard horny nature. It has such a structure that
- like; all bone matter is the same. Mineral matter is different. But
- at that time there was a mineral-like substance built up out of
- astral light, he would not now pre-eminently feel himself, but he
- that lifts up the heart, that illumines the mind, when he looks back
- ninth or tenth post-Christian centuries. Examine historical works
- is the same man! And we only need to examine this phenomenon to find
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- If I examine a small piece of lead I see before me the
- in from the cosmos. You see this everywhere if you go to metal-mines
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- and as mountains, and the mineral kingdom, All these are simply
- as we may see in any book on mineralogy or geology; but the ancient
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: