Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mineral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- memories forms a union with the forces that lie behind the minerals,
- actually in the inner being of the minerals, in the inner being of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- other similar minerals. When we come into this primeval mountainous
- the depths of the mineral kingdom. He is then able to grow together
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- Mineral and Plant-Animal Creation
- in the mineral world today. We find stones, we take them in our
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- it were, his own organism as a kind of mineral thing, that is to say,
- were, only floating around, ensheathing this mineral thing, then in
- than our hard things today. It was not, however, mineral, as the
- present day emerald or corundum or diamond is mineral, it was just
- hard horny material. There was at that time nothing mineral in the
- a mineral was of a hard horny nature. It has such a structure that
- like; all bone matter is the same. Mineral matter is different. But
- at that time there was a mineral-like substance built up out of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- and as mountains, and the mineral kingdom, All these are simply
- as we may see in any book on mineralogy or geology; but the ancient
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: