Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: outside
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- the impressions made on us from outside. We are not doing anything
- enter in the same way as a chair or a table which is outside of us,
- and which is acknowledged by our thinking to be outside of us. Thus
- in some way or other something super-sensible, outside of man in the
- same way as the table or chair is outside of us and is experienced.
- he no longer feels himself to be outside the cosmic secret, but
- within it, no longer outside the divine Essence but within It. When a
- we think of these things outside us. Thus we comprehend these things
- in our thinking — and there are various things outside —
- thoughts from outside, not to spin these thoughts out and weave them
- than when he is awake; for he is then outside his physical and
- to the astral body which is outside the physical body in sleep. You
- as borne in from outside. Our brow, the upper part of our head is
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- they had worked for a time, and proceed to the moon-sphere outside
- That which can come into man from outside, from the
- warmth, because warmth does not penetrate into them from outside.
- and man, when outside his earthly life is not on the earth —
- Ahrimanic and Luciferic beings exercised outside the earth. We have
- nature outside the striving to create rhythm between the two powers
- If you follow the whole process outside in nature you
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- outside (the ego we will consider later). We can then observe the
- memories which live in the astral body outside of man whirl around in
- observed from outside can be seen by Imaginative clairvoyance.
- from outside, but when I sleep I sink my memories into your spiritual
- outside him as it is during sleep one sees that it really consists in
- being of nature. Nothing is within her, nothing is outside her; that
- his memories outside his soul into nature, as also his gestures and
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- ordinary consciousness he may of course admire them from outside. He
- many-faceted eyes which divide all that approaches them from outside
- sense-perceptions as to something outside of us. We should not be
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- places outside of him, something quite different. The following also
- While all this was being formed outside something else
- put outside of him and the will assumes a psychic character.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- his words come forth. The universe is outside. Words can only
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- inner mirror for all that which appeared outside.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- soon be in me is outside. So that we only feel ourselves rightly
- had brought him near the Ether-distances, he felt that there outside,
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- his etheric body; because outside the lead-ores of the earth lead
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- withdrawest from cold water, leaving it to have its way outside, that
- outside thyself, and in order to have relationship with it thou
- was confronted. He was taught to feel that the words “outside”
- innermost part of his being. The word “outside” then
- flowers on the earth told the secrets of the cosmos outside. In
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- the smoke came from outside to the expiration of breath. These
- interchange between the Logos in man and the Logos outside in the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- that thereby one helps him from outside to produce the formic acid
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- outside in the cosmos.
- cosmos outside he recognized that which he transmuted in his own
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: