Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plant-form
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- one could distinguish in them something like a kind of plant-form.
- something like the outline of a plant-form. At that time it was quite
- floating plant-formations reminding us somewhat of the forms of the
- plant-form shoots up, a tremendous plant-form, like our present algae
- cast off the primeval plant-form, a form which has since developed
- into the later plant-forms, through having cast off that which still
- Gradually the later plant-forms developed. These had a
- substance of those ancient plant-forms, how feeble is their rising,
- evanescent plant-formation absorbs the albumen and becomes something
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- silica the plant-forms appeared, those cloud-like formations becoming
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: