Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: poet
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- right place on the canvas. The poet, then conscious that the Divine,
- sinful men.” I have often spoken of this. Just as poets in
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- best way to approach a child is to make poetry in its presence, to
- so wonderfully apt and rich in content, this is because the poets who
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- into poetic form. There actually appears in the language of the
- metals cosmic fantasy. Then there resounds out of this cosmic poetry
- is the poetic speech of the metals in the earth. Thus it may be said
- concerning their curative properties when they become poetic, when
- their language becomes poetry.
- aspect, medicine is cosmic poetry; indicating how many secrets of the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- became feebler and distorted. Fine poetry, grand poetry became such
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: