Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pour
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- which is saturated with this rising of the watery vapours of the
- the light which pours down upon the clouds and is retained by them;
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- vapourize. Down below in the earth we have the metals with their
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- watery element, this pours downwards, as a glandular secretion pours
- spoke, a series of waves poured forth from his mouth;
- that time was still fluid; the chalk ascended as vapour and fell in
- process of the development of the animals in the vapourising and
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- inwardly control thyself when thou dost feel poured out into and
- clear to himself the condition when he was poured out into the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- heat pour on to your body and into your organism, then you will feel
- same time an actual pourer-forth of heat.
- To pour forth love and heat will not be separated as
- now, we shall actually come to this that we shall pour forth from our
- a high spiritual wisdom, which once poured itself over humanity on
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- in these dense compact metals — these metals poured themselves
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- pour out this logical system into Europe. It may even be said, by way
- the form of vapour or mist; but in summer when thou breathest the
- man who indicates the sign of Leo, how Leo pours down its forces,
- was the preparation for what later on poured over from Africa into
- every formation of vapour, sand and stones, sea and river, forest and
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- poured out, three words of which we shall speak further to-morrow
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- easily made by any chemist of today. Let us take a retort and pour
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: