Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: preparation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- introduction, a preparation for that which we are now to consider.
- memories this furnishes what I might call a kind of preparation for
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- to something which will furnish a preparation for the next two
- do so in a more narrative form by way of preparation for the next two
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- This was brought before the pupil as preparation for the
- really deeper mystery, because through this preparation he was able
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- we look into the preparation which, first of all, the candidates
- received in Hibernia, we find that this preparation consisted in two
- time they were led from this preparation actually to enter the Cosmic
- preparation stage on the ordinary path of knowledge and on the
- after all his preparation and testing, after a still longer time had
- Through his preparation as regards the difficulty of the
- now, after all these preparations, after indeed he had been led to
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- water. He could thus feel these things because of the preparation he
- was the preparation for what later on poured over from Africa into
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- Ages. There, in preparation for true knowledge, man was made to feel
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- preparation for investigation. Experiments in the laboratory were so
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- gold to work upon him; and through this preparation, through this
- sun-preparation, the pupil was led to a deep understanding of the
- preparation. I mean that this direction of the vision inward into the
- this preparation, his attention awoke to the fact that gold is not
- so another preparation was necessary for the Mystery pupils besides
- that of which I have spoken as the sun preparation. In addition to
- that there existed the moon preparation.
- means of a still further preparation of his soul he could also
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: