Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: psychic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- different aspect; they begin to be spiritually and psychically
- colour becomes living, it becomes psychic, spiritual. It forsakes the
- becomes psychic, becomes spiritual, becomes a Being, and speaks to us
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- undergone spiritually and psychically in pre-earthly existence (which
- psychically blind to those human souls who have passed through the
- of man a purely spiritual psychic etheric being. The Ahrimanic forms
- develop him towards a psychic and spiritual nature, which should now
- He has a definite spiritual-psychic existence. He unites this with what
- Ahrimanic physiognomy. That must remain a purely psychic experience
- climate and such like, also to the impulses which lie in his psychic,
- then sees, spiritually and psychically, that in the rising mist
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- psychic spiritual being the matter presents itself in the following
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- indeed independent and individual as a psychic and spiritual being;
- When we succeed in setting up a psychic connection with
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- put outside of him and the will assumes a psychic character.
- assumes a psychic character. Not until the middle of the Atlantean
- still of a psychic and spiritual nature, sinking itself in the ether.
- much finer, more psychic nature. Then humanity came down again. You
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- of as it were by the heart; and he learnt to see psychically, with
- know how Venus appears spiritually, psychically, and bodily, up above
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- manifestation of a psychic spiritual bodily element in man. So just
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- period of time lasting for weeks the pupil had to open his psychic
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: